Monday 27 August 2012

Knitting & Knitting

I love knitting.  I truly do.  There are times though, unfortunately, in my line of work that I don't always enjoy it.  Take custom knitting.  Those of us who do this type of knitting, which I occasionally do to help out my boss at the LYS I work at, sometimes get ourselves into projects that are not very fun.  The most recent one being a very large, specially designed Cowachin sweater.  It will be very satisfying to complete it, but in the meantime my hands and wrists are killing me.  The really sad part is that not only do I have very little time left over, but also no energy to work on my own project, which I am loving.  It is a beautiful lace and cables cardi by Kim Hargreaves.  I'll have to post later with a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment