Friday 15 February 2013

Surprise Visitor

Lately, I having been spending a lot of time on pattern formatting of new designs.  This always includes the dreaded photo shoot.  It is my least favourite part of self-publishing.  It would be great if I could just come up with an idea, work it out, knit or crochet it up, and someone else would take care of the rest.  However, it doesn't quite work that way.

I do love the places we go to take the photos, though.  There is an abundance of green space here in Calgary, and my favourite is Fish Creek Park.  It is so beautiful, with both plant-life and wildlife.  One time we went for a bike ride, and came around a bend to find deer grazing in a field.  And there are so may different birds.

We were there recently, taking some photos of one of the gift pouches from my Cute Little Crochet Gift Pouches post.  I was holding it in my hands and standing very still, when suddenly I felt something on my shoulder.



Chickadees are such adorable and highly social little birds.  And, this one certainly brightened my photo shoot mood!



No comments:

Post a Comment